This is a fun little game... but I had some difficulties to understand how it should be played.
Since maybe others have the same difficulties, I leave below my findings:
- Left/Right/Up/Down moves our "cursor".
- When our "cursor" is inside the box with an arrow, and we press Fire, a new tile comes out. It can be a title belonging to the puzzle or something else like a package, a rocket, a diamond, etc.. The later can be used to position the puzzle tiles in an adequate place, but ultimately they must the sent way through one of the doors that frequently open in the walls.
- To move a tile, one should position the "cursor" on top of the tile, and then while pressing Fire it should press one of the directional keys to move it on that direction.
- There are some red marks that show up frequently on the walls that when touched by a moved title will send them back to where they came.
- One of the objects that can come instead of a tile is a bomb. The bomb after some seconds will explode a steal us a live. Before that we should through the bomb through one of the doors that frequently open in the walls.
All in all I liked this game a lot. The politicians are very well drawn, and the mechanics of the game are quite effective. Since the tiles come up in a random way, this game even has a good re-playability.